A Driving School of Gig Harbor, Inc. is approved by the Washington State Department of Licensing to issue Traffic Safety Education Certificates to teenage drivers who complete our course. Our course exceeds state requirements. A STUDENT MUST BE AT LEAST FIFTEEN (15) YEARS OLD BY THE FIRST CLASS SESSION TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR ENROLLMENT.
- Tuition: $600
- Courses are 5-7 weeks long
- If the student is a "no-show" to a scheduled Behind-The-Wheel (BTW) session, a $45 fee will be assessed.
- Additional BTW sessions needed to successfully complete the course requirements are $65 each.
- Lost or damaged textbook fee is $90.
- Refunds will only be issued before the first scheduled class.
- Refunds will not be issued if the student received an instruction permit through A Driving School of Gig Harbor, Inc.
- Refunds are subject to a $35 administration fee.